Today’s episode is all about soul connection and how you can experience it with your partner using one of my favorite Tantric rituals, Masculine/Feminine worship.
Whether you feel that your partner is your soul mate, wish that he was, or hope that he is but you’re not sure…this 4 step ritual will have you feeling more connected than you have since the two of you first met.
In today’s episode I discuss:
- Soul connection – what it is and the difference between soul connection and attraction
- Why so few of us experience soul connection or if we do, why we loose that feeling over time
- The importance of ritual – what it is, how we can create ritual space to return to soul connection and attraction in a way that feels safe and doesn’t take a ton of time
- One of my favorite Tantric rituals to experience deep connection and honor for your partner
- The 4 step process for masculine/feminine worship so you’ll know how to do it yourself.
Here’s the process in text form so you can have it to refer to and try out with your partner:
Step one: Set up your ritual space
You’re going to set the room up for a sacred sexual experience. Have some candles lit, soft music in the background, make sure you’re showered and fresh and have the bed made and pillows set up.
Step two: Ask each other the following questions:
When you’re ready to begin, sit across from each other in a cross-legged position and ask each other the following questions.
1) What does being fully in your masculine/feminine mean to you? Share what it looks like and feels like and share some of your ideals for manhood/womanhood for yourself.
2) When s/he comes to a natural pause, ask her/him – What supports you as a woman or man?
Step three: See her/him as the highest version of her/himself.
As a man/woman, feel yourself transfigure into the highest version of masculinity/femininity. Feel yourself as a god/goddess. See yourself already as this highest version of yourself while your female/male partner holds this vision for you simultaneously.
Step four: pussy/penis worship
Starting with the man/woman, have him/her lie down naked while giving partner kneels in between the receiving partner’s legs. Receiving partner, taking a deep breath and allow yourself to receive this worship.
As the female partner giving this worship, taking a moment to look at his penis, feeling it as the home of consciousness, power, strength, and integrity – having a sense of reverence and awe of his penis. And then anoint his penis with oil as you repeat 3 times “You are sacred, you are sacred, you are sacred.” Finally, female partner placing both of your hands over his penis and kneeling and allowing a sense of love and respect for your man and his body.
Then switching roles and as the male partner giving this worship, taking a moment to look at her vulva, seeing it as the home, the temple of power, beauty, energy, love and sacredness – having a sense of awe and reverence for this beautiful part of her. And then anoint her vulva with oil as you repeat 3 times, “You are sacred, you are sacred, you are sacred.” Finally, male partner placing both hands over her vulva and kneeling and allowing a sense of love and respect for your woman and her body.
The Art of Manliness blog, podcast, and book
Get 3 essential pleasure practices to ignite your inner radiance and increase your energy levels sent right to your inbox for FREE at: